Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Servings: 4- 6 servings, 3/4 cup dressing
- 1/3 cup WOODHILL COTTAGE STRAWBERRY CONSERVE
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 8 ounces fresh baby spinach
- 8 ounces fresh arugula
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 2/3 cup cooked, crumbled bacon
- 2/3 cup chopped candied pecans
View our Helpful Hints to see some of the tools and accessories we used for this recipe.
To make the dressing, add the Strawberry Conserve, olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and garlic powder to a blender. Blend until smooth. Set aside.
To assemble the salad, place the spinach, strawberries, red onion, cheese, and pecans into a large bowl. When ready to serve, drizzle with dressing and toss. Alternatively, you can plate the salads and serve the dressing on the side.