Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 large baby Bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup chopped asparagus
- 1 peach, cut into 4 wedges
- 2/3 cup WOODHILL COTTAGE PEACH CONSERVE
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
View our Helpful Hints to see some of the tools and accessories we used for this recipe.
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon of the oil to the pan.
Sprinkle the chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add the chicken to the pan; cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through and golden brown. The chicken should reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
Remove the chicken from the skillet; set aside on a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
Do not clean out the skillet, but add another 1 1/2 teaspoons of oil. Add the onion and rosemary; cook for 1 minute or until lightly golden, scraping up the bits from the bottom of the skillet as you stir.
Add the brown sugar, vinegar, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, mushrooms, asparagus and the peach wedges; cook for 10-12 minutes, or until the peaches are soft.
Return the chicken to the skillet; heat just until warm, spooning the sauce over the chicken.
Garnish with rosemary sprigs, if desired.