Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- One (14.1-ounce) box Pillsbury ™ mini pie crusts, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup WOODHILL COTTAGE TOMATO JAM
- 1/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Garnish: WOODHILL COTTAGE TOMATO JAM, basil leaves
View our Helpful Hints to see some of the tools and accessories we used for this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Slowly and gently unroll crusts and separate into mini crusts. Place crusts in ungreased muffin cups. Press the crusts firmly against sides and bottom of the muffin cups.
Spread the bottom of each crust with one tablespoon Tomato Jam. Sprinkle each with one teaspoon shredded cheddar cheese. Set aside.
In a bowl, combine the sundried tomatoes, basil, 1/3 cup cheese, eggs, sour cream, salt, and pepper. Divide the mixture between pastry shells.
Bake in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Remove from oven and allow to cool before garnishing with additional Tomato Jam and basil leaves, if desired.