Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 large purple sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 2 large red potatoes, quartered
- 4 small red beets, peeled and halved
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 small red onion, quartered
- 2 whole garlic heads, halved
- 1/3 cup WOODHILL COTTAGE TOMATO JAM
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme leaves
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
View our Helpful Hints to see some of the tools and accessories we used for this recipe.
Place a rack in the bottom of your oven and preheat oven to 400°F.
Place cut vegetables and garlic halves into a large mixing bowl. Add the Tomato Jam, 3 tablespoons olive oil, thyme leaves, cumin, salt, and pepper. Stir until all vegetables are evenly coated.
Brush large rimmed baking sheet with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Spread the vegetables evenly on the baking sheet. Place the rosemary sprigs on top of the vegetables.
Roast the vegetables in the oven for 15 minutes. Stir the vegetables and return baking sheet to oven and continue to roast, another 15 to 25 minutes.
Remove the roasted rosemary sprigs and stir the vegetables. Vegetables can be served warm or at room temperature.