Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Two (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- One (8-ounce) package of shredded mozzarella cheese
- One (8-ounce) package of shredded cheddar jack cheese
- 1 cup grated Italian blend cheese (parmesan, romano and asiago)
- 1/2 cup cooked, chopped bacon
- 1/3 cup WOODHILL COTTAGE TOMATO JAM
- Garnish: chives, chopped cooked bacon, cracked black pepper
View our Helpful Hints to see some of the tools and accessories we used for this recipe.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray an 8-inch cast iron skillet.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic salt, and remaining cheeses and cooked bacon. Mix well, until evenly incorporated.
Spread the dip mixture in the prepared skillet and bake for 18-20 minutes.
Remove the skillet from the oven and top with Tomato Jam. Garnish with chives, additional chopped, cooked bacon and pepper, if desired.